18. When does the red light on the machine blink?
The red light on the top of the machine indicates that there is something wrong. It can be either of the following things:
19. How do you know when the roll is about to get over?
- Battery about to die
- Roll not inserted properly
- Roll rotating for more than one rotation
- Something wrong with the motor
However when the battery has died, due to cut of power supply there will be no indicator of red light.
Red line will be seen on the roll for the last 10-12 rotations indicating that the roll is about to get over and needs to be changed.
20. Is it easy to replace Safe Seat roll? How do I replace the safe seat roll?
Yes, replacing Safe Seat roll is a simple 30 seconds procedure. It is like disposing off the toilet paper roll and putting a new one. You can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Push the button on both sides of the cabin to remove the lid.
- Step 2: Take out the used roll from the cabin and dispose it. Remove the empty spindle and place it on the other side to fit it perfectly. You are suggested to clean the used cabin of the machine before placing the empty spindle.
- Step 3: Take a fresh film roll and pass it UNDER THE PLASTIC ROLLER.
- Step 4: Place the roll spindle in the fresh cabin and pass the film through the seat. Slide the film to cover the entire seat.
- Step 5: One side of the film will have a slit. Pull the film from under the steel rod and from behind the spindle.
- Step 6: Pull the flap on the spindle and fix the film roll.
- Step 7: Press the stainless steel button and let it rotate once.
- Step 8: Cover the cabin. Installation is done.
You can also refer the following video for the roll installation:
Click here for the video
21. What if the toilet seat is wet?
If the toilet seat is wet, the Safe Seat roll will not advance properly. Clean and dry the seat completely, then reload a new roll.
22. What is the procedure when the rolls get stuck?
By following the instructions or reviewing the instruction manual, technical problems can be easily resolved. The client will also be provided with a list of QR codes which help them access videos explaining the correct way of installing the rolls. The same videos are there on the YouTube channel Ágrasen Global Pvt Ltd’ and the same can be found on the website as well.
Click here for the video
If the roll is still stuck, the client can call on the 24 hour helpline number: 8080600700 or contact our servicing/sales representative and we will attend you within the next 48 hours.
23. Why is the roll rotating around the toilet seat more than once?
If the roll is not slide under the counter wheel or in case of an improperly loaded roll, rolls will cause multiple rotations.
24. Why is roll advancing slowly around the seat ring?
The roll will advance slowly if the battery needs to be changed, if the plastic is twisting around the seat ring, or if the plastic has been loaded onto a wet seat ring.
24. Does my maintenance guy need to take care of the machine during the day? Do I need to clean the used cabin of the machine?
Once the roll is over after 150 rotations, and the used roll gets accumulated on the other side, the used cabin can be removed and disposed. This procedure is as simple as changing the toilet paper roll. As opposed to the earlier practice of cleaning the WC after every use, the maintenance and janitorial personnel need to clean the machine only once or twice a day to ensure that the machine stays clean. If this practice is followed, the machine will always remain clean.
25. How do I clean the Safe Seat? Will an acid or bleach based cleaner harm the Safe Seat?
To clean the Safe Seat, use a sponge or hand towel dampened with a mild household cleaning solution. You are suggested to clean seat ring when the roll is changed. Acid or bleach will not harm the plastic body of the Safe Seat machine but the electrical parts should be kept away from such chemicals.
26. What if moisture builds up in the Safe Seat?
Safe Seat has a provision at the bottom of each cabin which will expel built up liquids. The used roll of Safe Seat Wrap is enclosed in a separate, isolated chamber, to prevent the germs from migrating onto the seat and/or to the fresh roll of Safe Seat Wrap.
27. Can the used roll be re-used?
The used roll is cut, and rolled onto a take-up spindle in the used cabin of the machine. Thus, it is not possible to re-use the roll.
28. What if the battery is not charged and the Safe Seat stops working during busy hours?
Even if in the worst case the battery drains out during the busy hours, Safe Seat acts as a normal toilet seat cover without the plastic roll. Any issue regarding the product can be reported on the 24 hour helpline number 8080600700.
29. What if my consumption during each day exceeds the rotations per roll? Will my housekeeping staff have to frequently change the rolls?
Even if the consumption is high, every roll provides 150 rotations. As opposed to this, the earlier practice needed the toilet seat to be cleaned after every use. In addition to that, the procedure to change the rolls is as easy and quick as changing the toilet paper roll.
30. Some people tear the plastic and use the toilet seat, how will the machine then work?
If the plastic is completely torn, the roll can be cut from the other side and can be reattached within seconds. Once this is done, the machine is ready to use again as before. In case there is a small tear, it can easily be avoided as the existing seat will roll in with the tear on pressing the button.
31. Can the seat break at the point of attachment?
Very unlikely. We maintain high quality standards in manufacturing the Safe Seat ensuring a very high resistance to stress.
32. What if my business is shifting from one location to another?
The Safe Seat can easily be uninstalled and shifted to another location with the help of our installation manual. However in case of assistance, the client can contact our service representative by giving prior notice.